A third person is in custody in connection with an armed home invasion that resulted in the death of a 14-year-old boy in Saskatoon last month.
Paul Joseph Nicotine, 26, is charged with manslaughter, robbery, and breaking and entering, Saskatoon police said in a news release Wednesday.
Police had previously said several armed people, including the 14-year-old boy, tried to force their way into a home on the 400 block of Avenue R S. on Dec. 7.
The occupants of the house got into a fight with the intruders during the home invasion, police allege.
The 14-year-old was injured and taken by ambulance to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Two other males — a 17-year-old and an 18-year-old — were taken into custody last week in connection with the death and charged with manslaughter.